Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad. An easy recipe for Rainbow Thai Salad. It's full of colorful vegetables, herbs, sweet mango, crunchy nuts, and a delicious sweet and spicy Peanut Dressing! Unless you put your mind to it and have a game plan in place, you probably aren't going to eat enough vegetables today.
But whenever I make it at home, I love seeing. Mann's Rainbow Salad contains cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and cabbage, and paired with their Kohlrabi 'Linguine', it makes this Thai This salad is rich in vitamins A and C and low in carbs and calories. Not only is it quick to make but so full of flavor. You can make Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad
- You need of For the salad:.
- You need 2 of salmon steaks.
- It’s 1/2 of small red cabbage shredded.
- You need 1/2 of small green cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 1 of mango peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 1 of red pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion finely sliced.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of boiled water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of gluten free soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need of few flakes of dried chilli.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
This salad is perfect for a picnic or summer. Our veggie-packed Thai Salmon Salad made with miso paste, fresh ginger, tons of veggies, and the most amazing sesame maple roasted cashews. One of the reasons why I love this salad so much is because it's like a rainbow of fresh veggies…crunchy and delicious. Every time I had salmon sashimi, I'd always think to myself, "This would be SO good if I laab it!" So finally I tried out my culinary dream, and it's even.
Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad Step by step
- Season the salmon steaks with salt and pepper and cook on a medium heat in a shallow pan for about 4-5 minutes on each side Make up the rainbow salad by chopping up the green and red cabbage, avocado, mango, carrot, pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl make the dressing by stirring together the peanut butter, boiled water, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey and lime juice Add in a few chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper Beat until it makes a smooth sauce.
- Stir the dressing through the rainbow salad Flake the salmon into large chunks Stir through the salad and serve.
By choosing foods from every colour of the rainbow, you maximize the number of different micronutrients you're consuming. I usually top it with a can of tuna or salmon, or a three bean salad I make myself. Tip remaining dressing over noodle mixture and mix well to combine and coat all noodles with dressing. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. For the salad, add all the ingredients together, pour over a little olive oil then sprinkle with a little sea salt and cracked pepper and mix.