Tomato Salmon Pasta. My creamy garlic salmon pasta has done really well (I hope I didn't just jinx it!), and I wanted to do something similar in this tomato salmon pasta. Although salmon is versatile and I like to prepare it. Salmon pasta is also great for using up any leftover cooked salmon you might have.
Finish off salmon leftovers with this easy-to-prepare pasta dish which gets its spice from crushed red. Note: – I used tagliatelle for this creamy tomato salmon recipe, but feel free to sub with any pasta you like. – You can skip the white wine and adjust more vegetable stock. Creamy Tomato-Smoked Salmon Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may. You can create Tomato Salmon Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Salmon Pasta
- It’s 180 g of gluten free pasta.
- You need 2 of salmon steaks.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 2 of tsps lemon juice.
- Prepare pinch of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 150 ml of dairy free cream.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need of large handful fresh rocket.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic glaze.
Smoked Salmon Pasta Tomato Sauce Recipes. Italian Delicacy – Tagliatelle with Smoked SalmonFree Restaurant Recipes. I served the spaghetti with salmon cooked in a tomato and red Add the courgette noodles to the pasta pan for the last minute of cooking, then drain and divide. This Tomato & Salmon Pasta recipe is lifted with some simple yet fresh ingredients and creates the perfect light but filling pasta dinner!
Tomato Salmon Pasta Preparation
- Cook the pasta per the instruction on the packet and set aside Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a shallow pan Sear the salmon steaks for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add olive oil to a saucepan over a medium heat Sauté the garlic and onion for 5 minutes Add in the tomatoes, lemon juice, chilli flakes and basil Pour over the cream and simmer for 5 minutes Season to taste.
- Stir in the cooked pasta Plate the pasta, top with the salmon steak, some fresh rocket and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Discover our scrumptious salmon pasta recipes. It doesn't get better than creamy fish tagliatelle Use smoked salmon or fresh in seafood spaghetti or baked cannelloni – and how about a salmon pasta. Add the tomato paste, and blend together. Simmer until salmon in fully cooked. A super easy salmon pasta recipe with delicious flavors and a creamy texture.