Grilled Salmon with honey mustard.
You can cook Grilled Salmon with honey mustard using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with honey mustard
- It’s of Salmon steak cut.
- Prepare of Seed style mustard (Edmond Fallot).
- You need of Red capsicum.
- You need of Dried thyme.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Grilled Salmon with honey mustard Preparation
- Put salt, pepper, thyme on each side of the salmon, add a little bit of olive oil and add on top the seed style mustard honey and the chop capsicum.
- Pre heat the oven 450F and make sure to cover the salmon with the foil so it wont get dry. Bake it for 20min.
- Remove the lid foil for 5 min until the capsicum is cook.
- Serve salmon with white rice.