Grilled Salmon Tacos.
You can make Grilled Salmon Tacos using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Tacos
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of boneless salmon, skinned and sliced into 3 equal portions.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil, plus more for grill.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt, then more to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s of For honey glazed pineapples:.
- It’s 200 gm of Freshly cleaned and cubed pineapples/canned.
- You need 3 Tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Tb of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of For serving:.
- Prepare 8-6 inch of corn tortillas sheets,warmed.
- It’s 2 cups of thinly sliced red or green cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need Handful of fresh parsley leaves.
- You need 6-8 of Fresh cherry tomatoes sliced into halves (optional).
Grilled Salmon Tacos Step by step
- Preheat a gas grill over medium-high heat..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cumin, onion powder, paprika, coriander, salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Evenly rub mixture over both sides of salmon.
- Brush grill lightly with oil, place salmon on grill and cook, rotating once halfway through cooking, until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, prepare the honey glazed pineapple topping.
- In a non stick pan, heat the oil.
- Add the pineapples and honey and rest of the ingredients and coat the pineapples well with the mix.
- Sauté not more than 2-3 minutes and then take off heat and keep aside in a bowl.
- After the salmon is cooked, make sure you gently take off the skin and the dark brown coloured flesh (as they do not taste good. However you may choose to retain the skin if you choose to consume it).
- To assemble, Place the salmon pieces over center of tacos. add cabbage, sautéed pineapples and cheese..
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley. Serve warm..