Grilled Salted Salmon.
You can cook Grilled Salted Salmon using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salted Salmon
- It’s 1 of filet Lightly salted salmon.
- You need 1 tsp of Sake.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Grilled Salted Salmon Step by step
- Sprinkle the salmon filet with salt and sake. Let it marinade for 15 minutes. Wipe excess moisture and then pan-fry or place on a grill..
- Sweet Onion & Pumpkin Salad. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156429-sweet-onion-and-kabocha-salad.
- Thick Rolled Omelet with Green Onions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143445-thickly-rolled-omelet-with-green-onions.
- Bacon Wrapped Green Beans. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156100-bacon-wrapped-green-beans.