French Toast Cups.
You can have French Toast Cups using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast Cups
- Prepare of Pillsbury refrigerated crusty French loaf (baked).
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Half-and-Half.
- You need of Chocolate chunks.
- It’s of Chocolate-flavored syrup.
French Toast Cups instructions
- Grease 6 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray..
- Cut or tear baked French loaf into 1/2 inch cubes. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs and sugar lightly with whisk. Beat in half-and-half..
- Divide bread cubes and chocolate chunks evenly among muffin cups. Carefully pour egg mixture over cubes. Cover muffin pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate atleast 8 hours or overnight..
- In morning, heat over to 350•f. Remove plastic wrap from muffin pan..
- Bake for twenty five minutes, then let cool in pan for five minutes. Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup..