Garlic mashed potatoes.
You can have Garlic mashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic mashed potatoes
- Prepare 500 g of potatoes.
- You need 1 of small sprig fresh rosemary.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
Garlic mashed potatoes instructions
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small chunks..
- Put potatoes and garlic into a large pan. Put in rosemary, milk and cream. Bring to boil. Add salt, turn low heat and simmer until potatoes fall apart. Stir occasionally. About 20 min.
- Remove from heat. Discard rosemary. Beat potatoes until smooth. Add butter and pepper and stir to combine..
- Serve with seasoned salt on top to add additional flavour..