Grilled Salmon with Sesame Mayonnaise Sauce.
You can create Grilled Salmon with Sesame Mayonnaise Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Sesame Mayonnaise Sauce
- It’s 2 of filets, about 220 grams Salmon fillets with skins.
- Prepare 1 dash of Butter.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of To garnish.
- It’s 1 dash of Fresh parsley.
Grilled Salmon with Sesame Mayonnaise Sauce Step by step
- Mix the sugar, miso, mayonnaise, mirin, and white sesame seeds in a bowl. This amount is enough for 2 fillets..
- Spread parchment paper or foil on a baking tray, and lay the salmon with the sauce. Put the butter on both sides..
- Grill in an toaster oven or fish grill..
- Serve on a plate sprinkled with parsley to garnish..