Saikyo-Style Grilled Salmon.
You can create Saikyo-Style Grilled Salmon using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saikyo-Style Grilled Salmon
- Prepare 2 of filets Raw salmon.
- It’s 100 grams of Saikyo miso paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
Saikyo-Style Grilled Salmon Preparation
- Pat dry the salmon with paper towels to remove excess moisture, combine miso, sugar, and sake, and coat the salmon (as shown)..
- Let sit for 2 to 4 days in the refrigerator to let the flavors absorb..
- Rinse off the miso, pat dry the excess moisture with paper towels, grill on both sides until golden, and serve..
- I collaborated with user "Hitomi-chan" on the super fluffy Easy Salmon Flakes (Recipe no. 1720985)..