Grilled Salmon in Sauce.
You can have Grilled Salmon in Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon in Sauce
- Prepare 3 of filets Raw salmon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Shiso leaves.
Grilled Salmon in Sauce Instructions
- Mix ground sesame seeds, soy sauce, vinegar, sake and sugar together to make the sauce..
- Slice salmon into 3 or 4 pieces. Remove the bones if you can, and sprinkle a small amount of salt on the pieces (The salmon in the picture above doesn't have skin, but if yours does, you don't have to remove it!).
- Grill it in a fish roaster and put it in the sauce while it is still hot. Leave it to rest overnight..