California Roll using Grilled Salmon.
You can create California Roll using Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Roll using Grilled Salmon
- You need 260 grams of Sushi rice.
- It’s 1/2 jar of Grilled salmon flakes.
- Prepare 1 of leaf if it's big Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed for futomaki.
- It’s 1 of Golden toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Seasoning 1 for egg omelet (liquid shiro-dashi).
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Seasoning 2 for egg omelet (light brown sugar・salt・mayonnaise).
California Roll using Grilled Salmon Preparation
- Start by making the inner roll. (The roll that gets wrapped inside) Cut 6cm off the seaweed sheet and use the bigger piece..
- Make an egg omelet using 2 eggs. Season beaten eggs with ingredients for the egg omelet. Cut the omelet in half. Lightly boil the Chinese cabbage..
- Place a sheet of seaweed on the sushi mat and spread 100 g of sushi rice. Leave 5 ml of the bottom uncovered with rice and 1 cm uncovered on the top. Place the filling a bit above the center..
- This is the important part!! You can roll it neatly if you lightly press the roll together once before you reach the edge of the roll. Lightly press the roll again after rolling it backwards..
- Now the inner roll is complete..
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap on top of the sushi mat. Spread the rest of the sushi rice(160g ) into the size of the entire inner roll. Position the inner roll slightly above the center..
- Make sure you don't roll the plastic wrap together. Peel the plastic wrap off as you roll. If you press the roll together lightly and roll it backwards again, the filling will end up in the middle!.
- Now you're done with the rolling. Remove the plastic wrap..
- Coat the entire roll with sesame seeds,although I forgot to do this and cut the roll in half already..
- Next, cut the roll in half. Line the two rolls together and cut in half again. Repeat again to make 8 pieces..
- This is a close-up shot of how it turned out. Arrange the extra slices of omelet and place strawberries on the side to give it a colorful and happy spring feel..