Grilled Salmon and Vegetables in Nanban Sauce.
You can create Grilled Salmon and Vegetables in Nanban Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon and Vegetables in Nanban Sauce
- Prepare 2 of ・Lightly salted salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 of leaf ・Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/3 of of a carrot ・Carrot.
- It’s 1 of ・Green pepper.
- It’s 1 bag of ・Bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 of ・Japanese leek.
- You need of A.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of ・Ponzu citrus-flavored soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ・Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of ・Red chili pepper.
Grilled Salmon and Vegetables in Nanban Sauce Step by step
- Finely julienne the cabbage, carrot, and green pepper. Wash the bean sprouts..
- Cut the green onions into 4 cm lengths and julienne lengthwise..
- Mix together the "A" ingredients (remove the red chili pepper's stem and cut into small pieces)..
- Put ① in a heatproof bowl, wrap with plastic wrap, and heat in the microwave for 5 minutes..
- Put ② and ④ into ③, mix well, and marinate..
- Cut the salmon into easy-to-eat pieces, coat with katakuriko, and shake off the excess. Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the salmon on both sides until crispy..
- Transfer ⑤'s vegetables and ⑥'s salmon to plates, top with the sauce, and enjoy. It's delicious hot or cold..