Salmon Steak With Olive Dill Sauce.
You can make Salmon Steak With Olive Dill Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Steak With Olive Dill Sauce
- It’s 2 of Salmon filets.
- You need 1 large of clove Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of + 1-2 tablespoons White wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Herb salt or high quality salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 6 of ♦Olives (coarsely minced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ♦Dill (minced).
- You need 2 tbsp of ♦Grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes (5 mm diced).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ♦Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ♦Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ♦ Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ♦Black pepper.
Salmon Steak With Olive Dill Sauce Step by step
- Pour 1 tablespoon of white wine over the salmon and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Combine the ♦ ingredients to make the sauce..
- Wipe off the moisture from the salmon and season with the herb salt and black pepper. Remove the stem from the garlic and mince. Add together with the oil to a frying pan..
- Once the garlic has become fragrant, add the salmon, and brown both sides. Add 1-2 tablespoons of white wine, cover with a lid, and steam cook..
- Once the salmon has cooked, place on a serving dish, and top with the sauce to complete. Serve with any side dish you like and enjoy with some wine..