Salmon steaks. Order Your Salmon Fillets Online Today & Save! Browse Our Variety Of Easy Salmon Recipes Online Only At Kraft®. A fish steak is cut crosswise (perpendicular to the spine), cutting through the bone, whereas a fillet is cut lengthwise parallel to the bone.
Salmon steaks are sprinkled with seasonings, fresh herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked until moist and tender. Top with butter and lemon juice. Combine onion, parsley, garlic salt and lemon-pepper; sprinkle over salmon. You can have Salmon steaks using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon steaks
- You need 6 of salmon steaks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of harrisa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Place the salmon steaks in the prepared dish. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and paprika; add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Liberally drizzle the sauce over the salmon.
Salmon steaks Step by step
- Clean, salt and wash salmon steaks, pat dry and set aside.
- Mix together all other ingredients and apply on salmon and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on hot pan and cook on both sides for about 3 minutes each, set aside and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with salad of your choice or with warm rice and lentils.
I experimented with two salmon steak recipes : Soy glazed salmon steak and steaks with orange juice and hoisin sauce. Though both turned out tasty, I liked the soy sauce one much better. It gave a right and full flavor to the fish that lingered longer. Salmon is fully cooked when its color turns from translucent to opaque. This is a very versatile main dish.