Simple Salmon steak.
You can create Simple Salmon steak using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Salmon steak
- You need 2 of cuts of salmon steak or fillet.
- You need 300 g of Sweat pea.
- It’s of Others; salt & pepper, olive oil, butter, lemon.
Simple Salmon steak Step by step
- Pea version: cut off the tips and peel the ”spine” of the snow pea. Defrost or prep your salmon if fresh..
- Bring a shallow pan of water up to a gentle boil. Add 2 tablespoons of salt to the hot water. 5 Min in the hot water, simmering or gentler..
- Drain the water and remove the peas. Then add a stick of butter into the same pan then stir mix with the snow pea. Once done you may remove or plate out straight..
- In the same pan with hot (MDM heat) olive oil now, place the salmon skin side down first. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top to taste. Grill both sides until golden brown or until desired cooked level (rare, well done etc.)..
- Squeese a slice of lemon if desired.Plate and enjoy!.