Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi.
You can cook Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 3 of carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks (chopped).
- You need 1 of zucchini (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash (chopped).
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of spinach.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of rosemary.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces).
- You need 1 pound of gnocchi.
Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi Preparation
- Add eight cups of water to a pot and bring to boil with chicken bouillon. Place chicken in boiling water and boil for 10 minutes..
- Chop carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion while chicken is boiling. Remove chicken from pot and set aside..
- Add carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion to boiling broth. Lower temperature, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Cut chicken while vegetables are simmering. Add chicken, spinach, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper, and tomatoes to pot. Replace lid and simmer another 10 minutes..
- Add gnocchi to pot and simmer additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..