Grilled Salmon & Mixed Grains With Edamame.
You can have Grilled Salmon & Mixed Grains With Edamame using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon & Mixed Grains With Edamame
- You need 2 of servings Cooked Mixed Grains *OR Rice of your choice.
- You need of *See ‘How to cook Mixed Grains’ below.
- You need 1/2 cup of Edamame *removed from the pod.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Canola OR Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Salmon Fillets *200 to 300g.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 4 of Shiso Leaves *finely sliced.
Grilled Salmon & Mixed Grains With Edamame Step by step
- How to cook Mixed Grains: Wash 1 cup (*180ml) Uncooked Mixed Grains and drain. Place the Grains in a large saucepan or rice cooker’s inner pot, add 1 & 1/2 cups Water, 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil and 1/4 teaspoon Salt. *Note: The amount of Water depends on the types of the grains. Cook over low heat until water is gone OR according to your rice cooker instruction..
- Mix thawed Edamame with freshly cooked Mixed Grains OR Rice of your choice..
- Sprinkle a generous amount Salt over the Salmon Fillets, skin side as well..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Cook Salmon on skin side for 3 minutes or until crispy, and turn over to cook each side until just cooked through. *Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets..
- Spread Mixed Grains & Edamame over a plate, place flaked salmon chunks and crispy skin. Sprinkle with Freshly Ground Black Pepper and finely sliced Shiso. Serve with a refreshing salad of your choice..