Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner. Salmon Recipes Fish Recipes Seafood Recipes Dinner Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Wild Salmon Recipe Dessert Recipes Healthy Foods. Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packs are so quick and easy, and the citrusy buttery sauce is seriously tasty! Get dinner on the table in a flash with air fryer salmon!
We have eaten at Mike's Seafood for many years, even back when they were in their previous location. Another good seafood lunch at Mike's. Casual dining good prices and great seafood. You can make Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner
- Prepare of ● For The Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of 16 Count Colossal Raw Shrimp [tails left on].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fine Grated Fresh Garlic [or, 1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chives [or 1 tbsp fresh].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Quality Tequila.
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Salmon On Cedar Planks.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of King Salmon On Cedar Planks.
- Prepare 2 Sprigs of 4" Rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice [divided].
- It’s 4 Slices of Lemon Wedges [divided].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic [divided].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper [devided].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill [divided].
- Prepare of ● For The Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Fresh Asparagus [rinsed – dried – 2" woody ends chopped off].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat asparagus].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Grated Parmasean Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- It’s 1 Package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk and butter].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Lemon Slices.
This time we had grilled Swordfish and hubby had fried Redfish. This is a great recipe for summer entertaining. The orange and lemon add a bright burst of fresh citrus flavor. Grilled Citrus Salmon Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner Step by step
- Add everything in the ● Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp section to a Ziplock Bag and allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes. Refrigerate and occasionally massage bag..
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Mix everything in the ● Asparagus section. Bake asparagus for 35 minutes at 325°. Check at 30 minutes in for doneness. You'll want them cooked but, still with a slight crisp. Know you can also grill your asparagus. My student opted not to for ease. ;0).
- Fully baked lemonly, cheesy peppered asparagus!.
- Clean and heat your grill to high..
- Soak your cedar planks in water for 10 minutes. Rinse and pat salmon dry. Coat salmon with olive oil. Season and add sliced lemons..
- Grill salmon for 8 + minutes depending upon the thickness of your salmon. Try not to open your grills lid while grilling. You'll want that cedar to heat up and smoke your fish!.
- Finished grilled King Salmon..
- At the same time, place your marinated jumbo shrimp on a vented BBQ flat plate and grill for 4 minutes..
- Fully BBQ'd Shrimp..
- Feel free to make a quick, easy Hollandaise Sauce for your asparagus. Knoors makes a great one! It only requires whole milk and butter..
Our dinner guests were so impressed! Watch this video explaining how to avoid the stumbling blocks of grilling salmon. Learn the difference between salmon steaks and fillets. The herbed citrus marinade for this grilled shrimp and grilled scallop combination was amazing. Citrus, herb, olive oil and garlic are a winning combination for grilled shrimp or grilled scallops.