Salmon marinade and garnish.
You can cook Salmon marinade and garnish using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon marinade and garnish
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ceyenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced red bell peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced sweet onions.
- It’s 1 of creole season to taste.
- You need 1 lb of coho salmon steak.
- You need 2 slice of peblano pepper seeded and minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ceyenne pepper.
Salmon marinade and garnish Step by step
- combine orange juice, brown sugar and cayenne pepper and whisk together then place salmon and marinade in ziplok then place in fridge from 24 hours.
- prepare bell peppers, onion and jalapeños place in bowl season to taste coating evenly and set aside.
- heat skillet on medium add olive oil and coat skillet, add salmon skin down cook for 3 minutes then flip and cook 3 more minutes, salmon should be flakey if not continue cooking until it is.
- prepare two pieces of Italian bread and grill them and mayo or place salmon with garnish on top on plate with favorite side diah.