Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg. Trim the artichokes, leaving only the heart, placing each heart in the acidulated water to prevent discoloration. Season the salmon with salt and pepper, to taste, on both sides. Place skin side up in a sauté pan.
If you have it, use white wine instead of chicken broth. I like to serve my salmon with asparagus—roast it alongside the fish. —Swati Sharan, Horseheads, New York. Grape tomatoes sautéed with capers, shallot and cumin form a bright, chunky sauce for seared salmon. You can have Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg
- It’s of For the salmon:.
- You need 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of zest of half a lemon.
- It’s 1/2 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice (About 1/2 a lemon. Use the other half for slices.).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried herbs of choice (I used basil and dill.).
- It’s 4-5 of thin slices lemon.
- Prepare 1 of small Roma or Beefsteak tomato cut into 5 or 6 slices.
- It’s 8 pieces of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare of For the veg:.
- You need 1/2 pound of asparagus spears, woody end of stem snapped off or peeled.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash cut into 8 equal vertical strips.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
To make it, Ted Allen, TV personality and host of Food Network's Chopped, sautéed sweet grape tomatoes with capers, shallot, and cumin, then spooned the bright, chunky sauce over crisp. The Best Salmon Artichoke Recipes on Yummly Greek Salmon, Olives & Artichokes, Spinach Artichoke Roasted Salmon With Artichoke ToppingThe Washington Post. dried tomatoes, capers, frozen artichoke hearts Pan-Seared Salmon with Capers and Baby ArtichokesCalculated Whisk. Pan-Roasted Salmon with Ginger and Curry Recipe.
Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg Step by step
- Preheat oven to 435F. On a sheet pan, season salmon with salt and onion powder, making sure to salt more on the thicker sections and less on the thinner ones..
- Put a Tablespoon of mayo on center of the fillet and grate lemon zest and garlic right on top. Add lemon juice to the mix..
- Take a knife and mix up the mayo mixture then spread evenly on the fillet. Place lemon slices on salmon..
- Sprinkle dried herbs and place tomato slices and artichoke hearts atop the fillet..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss asparagus and squash with olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt then arrange the spears around the salmon fillet..
- Roast in oven for 20 to 24 minutes and enjoy!.
It's a simple oven roasted salmon with delicious artichoke + spinach mixture. You have cream cheese, greek yogurt, parmesan, garlic, spinach, and artichoke hearts. TOP the salmon with the mixture and continue roasting until the salmon is completely cooked and. Here that affinity is played up by pairing roasted sunchokes with artichoke hearts. Place the salmon, tomatoes, and fennel on the pan and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.