Salmon fingers. Our Salmon Fish Fingers are low on calories and Points which makes them great if you're Our Salmon Fish Fingers are a fun, grown up twist on the classic, white fish recipe. Find fingers salmon stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Golden crispy breadcrumbs. "The perfect family favourite to have in the freezer. The brilliance of these salmon fish fingers with asparagus and snow peas isn't just in the buttery The genius lies in the approach to salmon, in which gently spiced cooked couscous forms a. She made hers as sandwiches, but I thought it was kind of neat to display the Salmon since it's so expensive. You can have Salmon fingers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon fingers
- You need of salmon fingers.
- It’s 1 of salmon steak.
- You need 1 of spray olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- You need of dill sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of butter or margerine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dill.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of mix ingredients in small saucepan. Stir on medium heat to make sauce..
Swap salmon for another chunky fish like cod or haddock to make these fish fingers, and serve with peas, boiled potatoes or chips. Your kids will love these pink fish fingers and our healthy tomato dip. Mash salmon using a potato masher. These salmon fish fingers are great for kids – or grown-ups, come to that.
Salmon fingers Step by step
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with aerosol olive oil..
- Remove skin if present. Cut salmon steak into ~ 1" x 3" (2cm x 6cm) strips and arrange on baking sheet.
- If desired dribble dill sauce over salmon fingers.
- Sprinkle salmon fingers with garlic salt.
- Place under broiler set to high for 5 minutes..
- Remove baking sheet and turn salmon fingers. Repeat steps 3-5..
Pile some mash on a dinner plate. Grab a couple of beautiful salmon fingers and lay them on top of the celery. How to Make Crispy Baked Salmon Fingers with Minty Peas. Sprinkle the oats onto a plate and roll the salmon fingers in them. A little salmon goes a long way with this recipe and children will love these home-made fish fingers.