Butter and garlic salmon. Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up! Preparation In a bowl, mix butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Lay salmon fillets on a pan, and evenly distribute the marinade.
Bring two sheets together and fold down over salmon, then tightly roll up sides. Repeat until you have four packs, then transfer packs to a baking sheet. Open packs, garnish with parsley and. You can cook Butter and garlic salmon using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter and garlic salmon
- You need 3 large of salmon steak.
- You need 1/3 packages of butter (100 gm).
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 of roamery.
- You need 10 of basil leaves.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Garlic butter sauce makes just about anything great, but combined with fresh grilled salmon? Yum – actually make that double yum. Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers. It's one of the best things we've made recently.
Butter and garlic salmon Instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180c..
- Mix all ingridients together, but the salmon..
- After mixing, rub the salmon with the mixture..
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes..
- Enjoy the fish, goes great with beer or wine..
Jump to the Easy Baked Salmon Salmon is easy to bake, promise. Perfectly cooked salmon should be tender, moist, and soft in the middle while being well seasoned on the outside. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Tender, flaky salmon drenched in garlic butter is, hands-down, the best thing to cook on your grill this summer. It's exactly what you need to break up the tired cycle of burgers, chicken, and hot dogs, and it's by far the easiest way to serve salmon to a crowd.