Greek Salmon Panini.
You can create Greek Salmon Panini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Salmon Panini
- You need 4 of x4 cut of La Segunda Cuban Bread butter toasted.
- You need 5 oz of portion of Faroe Island Salmon Grilled.
- Prepare of tzatziki (varies by yield recipe of choice).
- Prepare 2 oz of Shredded Carrot.
- You need 2 oz of Shaved Hydroponic Seedless Cucumber.
- You need 2 oz of Feta Crumbled.
- Prepare 1 oz of Pickled Red Onion (varies by recipe).
Greek Salmon Panini Step by step
- Cut the bread into a 4×4 square.
- Grill Salmon. I prefer medium so the texture fits in with the rest of the sandwich..
- Meanwhile, toast your cuban bread. I prefer the oven because you will not sacrifice the softness of the bread..
- After, place salmon on bottom of the bread..
- Then top with the remainder of the ingredients. I didnt include a recipe for the tzatziki and pickled red onion because people usually prefer to do their own to properly balance the tzatziki and the strong acidic characteristic of the pickled red onion..