Rice Ball (Onigiri).
You can create Rice Ball (Onigiri) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Ball (Onigiri)
- You need 150 g of Cooked rice.
- It’s 1 pcs of Seaweed.
- It’s 1/3 pcs of Grilled Salmon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Rice Ball (Onigiri) Instructions
- Put plastic wrap on a cup..
- Put in 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Put in half of the cooked rice.
- Add grilled salmon, or anything you like. Can of tuna with mayonnaise, dried plum is also popular in Japan..
- Add remaining rice on grilled salmon..
- Cover with plastic wrap and form rice ball.
- Cover rice ball with seaweed. That's it!.