Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus.
You can cook Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus
- Prepare 1 of thin cut of New York strip.
- You need 1 (5 ounce) of lobster tail.
- Prepare 6 pieces of asparagus.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of or 2 potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
Thin cut New York strip with lobster and asparagus step by step
- First you wash your potatoes and then remove all the skin . Put a pot to boil and add some salt for flavor . Cut them in half then add to pot for about 10-15 minutes ..
- While the potatoes are cooking take your asparagus and wash them throughly . Cut the ends off the asparagus . Put some butter on a pan and let it melt . Add your asparagus cook for 5 minutes . Add some salt and pepper ..
- Drain your potatoes , add to bowl and start mashing . Add your milk , sour cream , butter , cheddar cheese. Mix them all together until smooth . Put your lobster tail to boil for 5 minutes ..
- Now take your New York strip And season generously with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil to pan . (Make sure your pan is hot before adding the Steak!) when the pan is nice and hot add the steak . Let it sear for about 2 minutes . Add the garlic clove to the pan. Flip your steak and add butter to it..
- Now your done ! Enjoy your surf and turf 🙂.