Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad. Why not try Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad recipe! Here is how you do it. See my recipe for Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails.
Pictured below is a great brand. Zest your lemon, fine mince your celery and chop your chives. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. You can have Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Lobster Tails [steamed – rough chopped].
- It’s 10 oz of Immitation Crab Meat [flaked].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine minced – with leaves].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dill Weed.
- Prepare of Pepper [to taste].
- It’s of Whole Milk [optional – used to thin mixture if needed].
Chunky Lobsters brings affordable lobster right to your doorstep at a price you wouldn't believe. Enjoy uniquely Singaporean and international recipes Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's chilled chunky lobster salad. Lobster Salad with Corn and Tomatoes.
Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad step by step
- Steam lobster tails on a lifted rack covered for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool and rough chop lobster..
- Or, you can broil them. See my recipe for Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails..
- Flake your chilled Immitation Crab Meat. Don't use real crab meat. It'll overwhelm your dish making it too rich. Pictured below is a great brand..
- Zest your lemon, fine mince your celery and chop your chives. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Gently fold in your seafood. Use whole milk to thin if you feel your mixture is too thick. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with lemon wedges to the side. Garnish with fresh parsley and paprika..
Nothing beats a refreshing lobster dish in the summer. August is a great time to buy lobster here on Long Island, I can usually get great specials from my local Lobster farm. And the best part about buying my lobster from a lobster farm is that they also steam. Big Night In At Home – This is Mike's favourite. in fact if given the choice I think he'd live off nothing but lobster! We serve ours up two ways in.