Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico`. Grill, broil or bake until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Our go-to Grilled Salmon recipe with Garlic Lime Butter. Learn how to easilly grill flaky and juicy salmon and keep it from sticking to the grates.
Cookpad – Make everyday cooking fun! Mix Marinade Mix, oil, lime juice and garlic in small bowl. Grilling is one of the healthiest ways to cook salmon, as it doesn't require much extra fat. You can have Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico` using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico`
- It’s 1 of Salmon.
- It’s 1 of limes to garnish.
- Prepare of Mojito.
- You need 1 envelope of McCormick mojito lime seasoning.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried anchor powder.
- It’s 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- You need of pico de gallo.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced strawberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced pineapple.
- It’s 1 of tomato diced.
- You need 1/4 of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of diced jalapeno.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of tajin fruit seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime squeezed.
I know I am late and I know this has been on the market for a while but this was my first time using the George Foreman grill! A quick and simple spicy lime grilled salmon recipe – perfect for last minute barbecues or busy weeknights! Marinated with red pepper flakes and lime juice. This easy grilled salmon is bright and delicious with a two-minute marinade – perfect for summer grilling and busy weeknights alike!
Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico` Instructions
- chop all ingredients for pico de gallo taste for seasoning set aside..
- make your mojito seasoning, adding all ingredients mix well. coat both sides of salmon well..I reserve a little for garnish if desired..
- heat stove top grill on med high heat spray generously with cooking spray.
- grill salmon about 4-5minutes per side..
- now plate as desired! enjoy…
My latest grilling experiment was this Grilled Salmon with Maple-Sriracha-Lime Glaze, adapted from Salmon with Sriracha Sauce and Lime featured in Self Magazine. Use a spoon or knife to spread chili-lime mixture over salmon. For more flavor, spread mixture over the flesh-side of the salmon, allowing it to sit while heating the grill. Lime mayo: Combine mayo, lime juice, zest, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Baste with butter and cook until fish flakes easily at the touch of a fork.