Grilled Salmon Filet.
You can cook Grilled Salmon Filet using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Filet
- Prepare 8 slices of salmon.
- It’s 2 of large Onions sliced.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic cut lenghtwise.
- It’s 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 8 of Bay leaves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Grilled Salmon Filet Step by step
- Put Salmon filets in a large bowl..
- Add all remaining ingredients over Salmon..
- Let stand in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Grill in large pan on high heat 2 slices at a time for 4 min each side.