grilled honey-balsamic salmon. Spray grill rack with cooking spray. Mix everything but salmon and cooking spray. This glazed salmon turned out wonderfully.
It's light, delicious and the quick cook time makes it a go-to for weeknights. While the fish is cooking it's time to make the glaze. This is where even more flavor comes into the recipe… Grilled Salmon Honey Balsamic Glaze. You can cook grilled honey-balsamic salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of grilled honey-balsamic salmon
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of 6 oz 1/2 in. salmon steaks.
Grilled Salmon Recipe on Big Green Egg with Honey Balsamic Glaze. In a small saucepot add Brown Sugar, Honey, Soy Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic, and Crushed Red Pepper. But they have the best meats I have ever had. Nobody can compare with their quality.
grilled honey-balsamic salmon Preparation
- combine first 5 ingredients, mix and brush over fish..
- coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- coals should be medium hot (350-400 F) place fish on rack.
- grill, covered, 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with fork..
- serve immiediately.
We love getting burgers to grill in the summertime. Look no further—you've just found the first, last and only way you'll ever want to fix salmon again. The sweet and tangy flavors blend beautifully in this easy-to-remember recipe. —Mary Lou Timpson, Centennial Park, Arizona. Salmon has a medium-firm texture and a full rich flavor. The brown sugar, butter and honey glaze will caramelize on the surface of the fish, along with the Try to use salmon fillets that are cut into an even thickness so they will all be ready at the same time.