Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon.
You can create Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 slice of lemon.
- It’s 1 lb of Skinless Salmon Filets.
- You need 4 dash of McCormicks salmon seasoning.
Grilled Garlic Basil Rubbed Salmon Step by step
- in small bowl mix together dry ingredients, rub together to get a finer mixture then rub equal amounts on the salmon fillets.
- preheat grill to medium heat.
- on a foiled pan add 2 tbls butter heat to med add salmon to pan cook 5 min, flip cook other side 5 min. remove from heat,serve with lemon slice.
- if skinless is unavailable cook meat side down for 5 min, flip cook skin side down another 5 minutes remove from heat, remove skin from fillet and discard – serve with lemon slices.
- – Enjoy.