Doc's Lobster Dip. Doc's Lobster Dip El Chefe Sibs. Here is how you achieve it. Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and lemon together until the mixture is creamy in consistency.
Unfortunately, there was not much crab flavor and just a lot of potatoes in there My only regret is not trying the lobster roll. This exciting dip is sure to go quickly! The rich flavor of lobster meat is blended with horseradish and onion in a creamy mixture that's always a big hit. You can have Doc's Lobster Dip using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Doc's Lobster Dip
- It’s 1 cup of chopped lobster tail.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft Brie.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lite mayo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoning mix (salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder).
- You need 1 teaspoon of chives.
- Prepare 1 dash of Worcestershire (very light dash).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Serve it with crackers or veggies. DRESSINGS: Balsamic Vinaigrette, Bleu Cheese, Garlic-herb Vinaigrette, Ginger-jalapeno, Honey-thyme Vinaigrette, Ranch, Sesame Ginger *Contains ingredients that are raw or undercooked. With a taste that reminds us of summers at the seashore, this is surely the best lobster dip ever. Serve it up at your next get-together and everyone will be asking for your recipe!
Doc's Lobster Dip instructions
- Fold all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Serve with crackers.
Hot Cheesy Lobster Dip from Delish.com is a baked version of your favorite seafood chowder, extra creamy and rich, and perfect for sharing. This New England Lobster Dip gets its flavor from tender lobster, fresh chives, and crunchy kettle-cooked potato chips. Get the recipe from Food & Wine. Shrimp, scallops, crab claws and salmon with blue cheese, chopped egg, diced tomato and avocado with a creamy herb dressing. Baked Spinach Dip with Fresh Spinach So apparently it's football season 🤷♀️ I know nothing about it.