Chocolate filled French toast.
You can cook Chocolate filled French toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate filled French toast
- Prepare 1 loaf of sliced bread.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare bar of Refrigerated chocolate.
- It’s of Jam.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Oil.
Chocolate filled French toast step by step
- Get a slice of bread and fill it with a little bit of a piece of chocolate bar with jam and place another slice of bread to cover it up.
- Use a cup or a circular dough cutter to cut the middle section of the sliced sandwich leaving the edges out.
- In another bowl whisk eggs and dip the cut out bread in it.
- Remove and dip into a boil and bread crumbs, flip until it is completely covered in the crumbs.
- Deep fry until it is golden brown.