Seared Salmon Steak with Zesty Cream Sauce. A quick salmon dinner prepared in one skillet & served with an incredible lemon garlic cream sauce! This is definitely a cross between my Pan-Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach AND my Creamy Lemon Chicken with Asparagus. We will release a refreshing garlic lemon peperoncino sauce that will help your immunity.
The inspiration for this pan cooked salmon came from Ina Gartens "Easy Sole Meuniere" A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce. Searing the salmon forms and irresistible exterior which seals in. Pan Seared Salmon in Mustard Dill Cream Sauce with SpinachFeedfeed. You can cook Seared Salmon Steak with Zesty Cream Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seared Salmon Steak with Zesty Cream Sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of Salmon steak.
- It’s 50 ml of cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/4 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 slice of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
Salmon Steaks With Veggie Cream SauceTaste of Home. Bright and zesty pistachio cream paired with a succulent seared scallop. Directions: In a food processor, pulse pistachios into a fine dust. Plate scallops on top of lemon cream sauce, reserving some sauce to drizzle over the top.
Seared Salmon Steak with Zesty Cream Sauce Preparation
- Season your salmon with salt and pepper. Put your olive oil in the pan and pan fried your salmon with skin side first roughly about 3 minutes per side and until cooked. Set aside..
- To make the sauce. Use the the same pan, melt ur butter and pour in the cream and the lemon zest.season a bit with salt and pepper..
- Serve with vege's and mashed potatoes or other starch..
Honey Apple Cider Glazed Salmon Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Remoulade Salmon Steaks with Dill Sauce. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the onions, peas, cream cheese, milk and dill. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted and sauce is heated through. Recipe for crispy seared salmon topped with a creamy fresh dill sauce. You can make this sauce dairy-free (pareve) by subbing a non-dairy sour cream.