Grilled salmon and spinach. Wash the spinach and remove tough stems. Place in pot with garlic and tarragon and cover. Cook over medium heat until spinach is wilted.
What I like about it is that it can be viewed as a complete meal. Fresh spinach is sauteed with wine, garlic, and a little bit of nutmeg and pepper. The sauteed spinach is topped with grilled salmon. You can create Grilled salmon and spinach using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled salmon and spinach
- You need 1 pints of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 slice of salmon.
- Prepare 1 envelope of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 of fresh tomato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya and lemon (optional, sauce).
And there is a simple yogurt dill sauce drizzled on top. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Continue to saute until spinach is wilted and most of the liquid has evaporated. The salmon will start to release when ready.
Grilled salmon and spinach Step by step
- Marinate the salmon using pepper and salt. Refrigerate for 10 mins., if possible..
- Meanwhile, wash the spinach and boil it, don't overcook..
- Put salmon in grilled skillet and add 1 cup of water. Boil it using medium fire..
The key here, even after flipping, is to not touch the salmon. Just let it get nice and crispy. I love using one pan for this recipe!! Just wipe up any excess oil and start on the spinach in the same pan while your salmon rests. Grill pineapple slices at the same time fish is grilling.