Grilled salmon and herbs. Garlic Herb Grilled Salmon – moist and juicy salmon with garlic, herbs, olive oil and lemon marinade. I grill a LOT of food in the summer. Most commonly it's chicken and salmon so I'm always trying new ways to prep it with different The lemon salmon combo is one of my favorites and of course I love the addition of garlic and herbs so here we are with this blend in oh so tasty recipe!
This marinated salmon is fresh salmon fillets flavored with olive oil, garlic and herbs, then grilled or baked to perfection. You'll want to grill salmon all summer long after you taste this easy marinade! Salmon is the perfect fish for grilling – it doesn't fall apart and it doesn't dry out. You can have Grilled salmon and herbs using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled salmon and herbs
- Prepare 1 of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 of butter.
I use it year round, at least once a week. If you don't have a grill you can sear the salmon in a pan instead. Salmon fillets seasoned with a garlic, Dijon herb sauce and served with a squeeze of fresh lemon… delicious!! Season salmon with a pinch of salt and fresh pepper.
Grilled salmon and herbs Instructions
- Portion and grill the salmon til pink.
- meanwhile leave the butter to reach room temp or until soft..
- chop basil and parsley until minced..
- mix basil and parsley to buttetr. mix with hand or blender so that both ingrediant combined together..
- place butter in freezer til solid and not soft anymore.
- put grilled salmon on a pan..
- when basil butter is hard. cut pieces thinley and place on top of salmon.
- put in oven and heat on 400 for 3min just to melt the butter.
Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat until hot. Spray the pan lightly with oil and reduce the heat to medium-low. Our go-to Grilled Salmon recipe with Garlic Lime Butter. Learn how to easilly grill flaky and juicy salmon and keep it from sticking to the grates. Cooking salmon on the grill adds incredible smoky tones to salmon and the flavored butter takes it over the top with fresh summer flavor.