Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish. Cajun Salmon with Mango, Pineapple, Avocado Salsa is deceptively healthy, packed with flavor, bursting with fresh ingredients and restaurant quality delicious! This Cajun Salmon is exploding with flavor from a simple marinade, and the most flavorful Cajun spice rub and then pan seared to. Marinate salmon fillets in a homemade mixture of honey, soy sauce, and olive oil, cook in a grill pan or skillet, and serve with a homemade fruit relish for an easy salmon entree with a tropical twist.
This salmon recipe grilled in the Cajun tradition gives this succulent fish a bit of heat and a great flavor. This recipe makes a mouthwatering main course Place salmon fillets on a large plate or in a baking dish. Rub with Cajun seasoning, turn, and season the other side. You can have Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish
- It’s 7 oz of Salmon skin off.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of Mangos.
- Prepare 1 each of Medium red and green pepper.
- You need 1 of Fresh jalapeno.
- It’s 10 of Mint leaves.
Go all out with dinner tonight and make something special – something tropical like this incredibly delicious Grilled Lime Salmon with Avocado-Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice! Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Cajun Blackened Salmon with Cucumber Relish recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Grilled salmon is filling and satisfying but it won't weigh you down, and the fresh cucumber mango salsa cools you from the inside out.
Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil both sides of salmon.
- Light salt and pepper both sides.
- Cajun seasoning on presentation side of salmon.
- Grill mark or pan sear salmon, both sides, bout minute and a half to three mins.
- Finish in oven till salmon is firm, about medium.
- Ahead of time, peel and fine dice mangos, fine dice peppers and mince mint leaves put all in a bowl.
- Add a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate till service.
- Take out salmon top with a heap of relish, enjoy.
Salmon season reaches its peak during the summer months as do cucumbers, peppers, and mango. This recipe is a celebration of the season! Fresh and delicious Blackened Salmon topped with Mango Black Bean Relish is a quick and elegant meal. Gourmet dinner at home couldn't get any easier! Just enough time for the salmon to cook.