Foil Grilled Salmon.
You can make Foil Grilled Salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Foil Grilled Salmon
- Prepare 1 can of CAMPBELL'S Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery soup.
- Prepare 1 of lemon (juiced).
- You need 1/4 bunch of fresh dill.
- You need 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cup of mixed thinly sliced vegetables (carrots, celery & peppers).
- You need 6 small of fillets fresh salmon.
- It’s 1 of coarsely ground pepper.
Foil Grilled Salmon Preparation
- mix soup with lemon juice. set aside.
- combine mushrooms with sliced vegetables.
- place even amounts of vegetable mixture onto Centre of each 6" aluminum foil squares.
- top each with a salmon fillet and season with pepper and a dash of Dill and sauce.
- seal foil tightly around edges to form pouches and place with seam up to cook.
- grill on barbecue at 500°F for around 15minutes.
- open foil pouches carefully to avoid steam.