Stuffed acorn squash. All our favorite fall flavors come together in this surprisingly easy and super flavorful stuffed acorn squash. This roasted acorn squash is stuffed to the max with absolutely everything you're craving! Stuffed Acorn Squash fills tender roasted acorn squash with sausage, apple, wild rice, and tons of vegetables.
Beef-Stuffed Acorn Squash Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Add water and cover with foil. I consider stuffed squash to be one of the most perfect autumn weekend meals imaginable. You can cook Stuffed acorn squash using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed acorn squash
- You need 1 of acorn squash the bigger is better.
- It’s Cup of cooked yellow rice.
- Prepare Cup of mix frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of diced fine onion.
- It’s 1 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 of baked chicken thighs boneless.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Olive oil spray.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of allspice.
Acorn squashes are an old and dependable favorite, but try it also with red kuri squashes, sweet dumpling. Remove squash from oven and heat broiler. Divide rice mixture among squash halves. Stuffed Acorn Squash with quinoa, cranberry, chickpeas and pecan is the simplest recipe with minimal ingredients.
Stuffed acorn squash Step by step
- Wash and cut the top of the squash and core add the salt inside.
- Over medium heat add olive oil and onion cook to soft then add the frozen vegetables and rice and all the spices with the chicken thighs and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stuff the squash with all the mixture add 2 tablespoon broth spray the skin of the squash with oil cover with foil and cook 425 f for an hour.
Stuffed acorn squash filled with brown rice, lean ground beef, tomatoes and warming spices is a comforting and splendidly colorful dish loaded with earthy and delicious flavors. These beautiful Stuffed Acorn Squash just scream Fall to me! I am so ready for Fall, how about you? It is still so hot here and we will not get a taste of cooler weather for at least another month. Roasted Acorn Squash with Wild Rice Stuffing.