Lavender Grilled Salmon.
You can create Lavender Grilled Salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lavender Grilled Salmon
- It’s 2 each of boneless skinless salmon flanks.
- You need 6 tbsp of lavender rub.
- You need 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Lavender Grilled Salmon Instructions
- warm butter in non stick skillet in medium heat for two minutes.
- place salmon in and grill for five minutes on one side.
- place rub on one side and flip over to grill on other side..
- continue flipping every five minutes till blackened or cooked all the way through..
- enjoy with rice and vegetables for a healthy dinner..