Hoisin Grilled Salmon.
You can cook Hoisin Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hoisin Grilled Salmon
- It’s 4 medium of Salmon filets, approximately 6 ounces each (could do 6 portions with the marinade).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Orange or pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar or honey.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Red pepper flakes, optional.
Hoisin Grilled Salmon Instructions
- Mix all ingredients except salmon..
- Roll the salmon in marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Grill salmon and baste with any remaining marinade. My salmon took about 5 minutes per side. But cooking times will vary according to the thickness of the salmon..