Grilled Maple Salmon Steaks.
You can make Grilled Maple Salmon Steaks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Maple Salmon Steaks
- It’s 2 of Salmon Steaks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
Grilled Maple Salmon Steaks Step by step
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine..
- Marinade the salmon steaks in a gallon ziplock bag for 30 minutes to an hour..
- Preheat grill ( gas or charcoal preferably the latyer) to high heat..
- Seare the salmon steaks on each side 5-6 minutes..
- Remove the salmon steaks from grill, let set for 20 minutes, serve and enjoy..