Delicious Salmon Steak. Easy Honey Garlic Salmon is a throw together recipe in one pan and a handful of ingredients! Hi guys! ♡ Salmon is one of my favorite foods! Pan-seared, fried, curried, baked, jerked – you name it – I love 'em all!
The image is available for download in high. Delicious salmon steak. – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. How to Cook Garlic Salmon Steak. You can create Delicious Salmon Steak using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Salmon Steak
- It’s 1 piece of of Salmon Steak per person (about 500g).
- You need 50 ml of olive oil (does about 3 steaks).
- Prepare of Club House salmon seasoning.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare bunch of of Green beans (optional).
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry the garlic cloves on both sides and. Pan-fried salmon steak is a delicacy when seasoned with sage and fried in butter. It's a delicious dish that also happens to be good for you!
Delicious Salmon Steak Preparation
- in a small bowl, mix olive oil and seasoning.
- With a small cheese grater, add lime zest to taste.
- Cut lime in half and squeeze lime juice to taste, blend well.
- put salmon steaks on a large plate, and add olive oil marinade all over with a small brush.
- put steaks in the fridge and let the marinade soak in for at least 30 minutes.
- add some olive oil to a cooking pan, and start cooking the salmon steaks, skin side in the Pan.
- cook until steaks are whiter on the outside, and feel ferm when pressed on with a fork (undercooked salmon is not dangerous to eat, and some might even prefer it that way).
- (Optional) Serve with fresh green beans, or cooked in butter!.
Salmon is a huge favorite of mine. I made this salmon recipe tonight for dinner and it was delicious! I will definitely be using this for other fish. Perhaps the trickiest thing about grilling salmon steaks are the belly flaps—the parts that look like little legs on each steak. Because they're so thin, they cook the fastest and are easy to break when you.