Bourbon Grilled Salmon. Place the salmon in a glass dish side by side. Pour some of the marinade over (reserve some for basting while grilling). Turn salmon, and pour bourbon around the fillets.
For the smoke, we'll use a smoker box along with some orange wood that will be placed on the grill fire. Grilled salmon, paired with a a killer whole-lemon sauce, is the foolproof weeknight Salmon cooks fast, so start by getting everything ready to go. Prepare a grill for medium heat, and rub the salmon. You can cook Bourbon Grilled Salmon using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon Grilled Salmon
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of bourbon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mediterranean Sea Salt.
- It’s of Salmon.
- Prepare 6 oz of salmon filets.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mediterranean Sea salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh dill weed.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- You need 6 oz of asparagus.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of zest of 1 medium orange.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need 6 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 3 tsp of minced garlic.
If using charcoal, after the coals come up to temp, put the lid on with the vents half closed. Our go-to Grilled Salmon recipe with Garlic Lime Butter. Learn how to easilly grill flaky and juicy salmon and keep it from sticking to the grates. When it comes to salmon, I love it two ways: grilled and broiled.
Bourbon Grilled Salmon Instructions
- Heat your grill for a high temp, laying out whiskey barrel wood chunks to infuse the fish with a nice smokey scent and flavor. (I have a gas grill so I got a sheet of foil, laid the wood pieces in it, wrapped it up, then poked some holes in it to allow the smoke to escape.).
- Lay out salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil and curl the edges to prevent liquids escaping..
- Top with Mediterranean Sea salt and fresh dill..
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat ..
- Add the brown sugar and the bourbon ..
- Stir until incorporated and pour on salmon..
- Cut the bottom ends off the asparagus to remove any white bits and add to a sheet of aluminum foil curled as mentioned in step 2..
- Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and the orange zest to the asparagus; mix to combine..
- Add the fish and asparagus to the grill and cover..
- Add olive oil to a pan and heat over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the spinach and garlic..
- Toss until slightly wilted and remove frome heat..
- Cook fish until an internal temp from the thickest part reads 145°F and remove salmon and asparagus from heat..
- Plate the spinach as a bed for the fish, then add the salmon to rest upon it. Add asparagus as you see fit..
- I recommend serving with a nice glass of bourbon..
When broiled, it develops a crispy, crunchy crust that I absolutely. Salmon is one of the most healthy foods around. To get more in your diet Bourbon-Glazed Salmon. Hawaiian Grilled Salmon Filets have layers of delicious honey bourbon flavor, are grilled with apple-infused wood chips & topped off with fresh pineapple salsa! This is a sponsored post written by me on.