Savory 'French Toast' with Bean Paste.
You can have Savory 'French Toast' with Bean Paste using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory 'French Toast' with Bean Paste
- Prepare 1 loaf of stale bread (must not be mouldy).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled red beans.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onions.
- It’s 1 of small clove local garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Simba Mbili curry powder.
- Prepare of (Optional) Little chili sauce eg Tabasco.
- It’s of To taste salt.
- Prepare of Garlic-flavoured oil for pan-frying.
Savory 'French Toast' with Bean Paste step by step
- Grind the eggs, beans, garlic, spring onions, curry powder, salt, and chili sauce (optional) in the blender. Do not add any other liquid..
- Heat the garlic oil in a pan, coat individual slices of bread in the blended egg mixture, and fry thoroughly on both sides until well browned..
- Eat as is or prepare sandwiches with them. Extremely delicious!.