Brad's lobster thermidor over pasta.
You can cook Brad's lobster thermidor over pasta using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's lobster thermidor over pasta
- Prepare 4 of rock lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, diced.
- It’s 1 tbs of canola oil.
- It’s 3 tbs of ap flour.
- You need 3 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 3 cups of plus whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 (8 Oz) of can peas and carrots, drained.
- You need 4 Oz of chopped proccuito.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese, plus for serving.
- It’s 1 of for pasta I used 1/2 pkg medium shells.
Brad's lobster thermidor over pasta instructions
- Boil lobster tails in salted water. Remove to a plate to cool..
- Place oil in a large frying pan. Sauté shallots until translucent..
- Add butter and flour. Stir constantly until it starts to brown and smell nutty..
- Add 3 cups milk a 1/4 cup at a time. Allow mix to regain temperature in between. Until you get a creamy sauce..
- Add everything else except lobster. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes. If mix thickens, add more milk..
- In the water you boiled the lobster cook pasta until al dentè. Drain and rinse with hot water..
- Deshelled the lobster. Chop into bite size pieces. Remove sauce from heat. Add lobster and serve immediately. Garnish with more parmesan cheese..
- I served with 5 cheese Texas toast and oven baked sweet potato fries..