Foil Grilled Salmon.
You can make Foil Grilled Salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Foil Grilled Salmon
- You need 2 pieces of Salmon.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of sugar snap peas.
- It’s 1 tsp of sake or white wine for each piece salmon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice for each piece salmon.
Foil Grilled Salmon Instructions
- Prepare 2 pieces of aluminium foil large enough to wrap the each salmon piece. Slice the onion into about 1cm rounds and put two of them on each piece foil..
- Put a piece of salmon on the onions. Pour in a tsp sake or white wine..
- Then put chopped mushrooms and sweet snap on the fish..
- Add a tsp of lemon juice, season with salt and pepper..
- Wrap the foil around the fish to avoid water coming in when cooking..
- Pour water into a pan about 2 cm deep and then put in the wrapped salmon. With the lid on, boil/steam for about 15 min on a medium heat..