Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce. Avocado sauce is the perfect simple sauce for pan-seared salmon. It's tastes like a combination of pesto and avocado sauce. I recommend pan-searing the salmon (or grilling).
A perfectly creamy avocado cream sauce. Grilled Salmon And Creamy Avocado Sauce Prep Time. While fish is cooking, combine avocado, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, hot-pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a food processor. You can cook Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce
- It’s 8 oz of Thawed Salmon filet.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 100 grams of Avocado (half).
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime.
Process, scraping down bowl occasionally, until mixture is creamy and smooth. Cumin, paprika, and chili powder give this salmon a slightly Southwestern flair that works perfectly hot off the grill under a creamy avocado sauce. Try it yourself and see what you get inspired to come up with! Grilled Salmon With Avocado Sauce Recipe.
Grilled Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce Instructions
- Heat small amount of oil in a frying pan. Add salmon and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove salmon and set aside on a plate with a paper towel..
- Mix remaining ingredients until a creamy consistency is reached..
- Spoon half of sauce mix onto top of each salmon filet. Enjoy!.
This spice rubbed grilled salmon recipe is served with creamy avocado salsa and it is SO good. Healthy, flavorful, EASY, and so delicious. Spoon avocado salsa on top of the cooked salmon. A delightfully fresh recipe featuring baked salmon filet served with a luscious avocado sauce. Directions for: Salmon with Creamy Avocado Dressing.