Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon. Grilled cedar plank salmon with a homemade herb spice mix. Cooking on wood infuses a delicious smokey flavor into this tender flaky fish. A combination of garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, thyme, basil, oregano, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
Using a large spatula, carefully flip salmon. Main Dish Lemon Pepper Salmon on a Cedar Plank. Sprinkle dill, lemon-pepper, salt if desired and garlic powder over salmon. You can make Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
- It’s 1 of wood plank.
- It’s 1 lb of salmon filet.
- It’s 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced parsley.
- You need 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, broth, oil, soy sauce Grill salmon skin side down, over medium heat; arrange lemon and onion slices over the top. Grilled Whole Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish. My favorite way to cook/grill salmon is using a cedar plank. Prepare salmon as directed in this recipe and then place on grill skin-side down.
Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon Step by step
- Submerge the plank in water for at least one hour..
- Rub 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on plank..
- Heat grill to 400 degrees..
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper into bowl and mix well..
- Place planked filet on grill and baste with lemon mixture..
- Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- When fully cooked, remove from grill and serve..
This salmon is even delicious without the lemon topping, adjust all ingredients to taste for the topping. Sprinkle the salmon with the seasoned salt and black pepper. This grilled salmon recipe has skin-on salmon fillets topped with an easy compound butter flavored with lemon zest, garlic, and lots of black pepper. Salmon has hearty, firm flesh that makes it an excellent choice for grilling. In this easy recipe, we add fresh, bright flavor to the fish with a.