Fajita green chile enchiladas.
You can have Fajita green chile enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita green chile enchiladas
- You need 1 package of 100 calorie tortillas (Chichi's).
- Prepare 1 of large package of chicken tenderloins.
- It’s of Fajita marinade of your choice.
- You need 4 ounces of onion, green, red pepper each.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of green chile enchiladas sauce.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can of chopped green chile.
- You need 8 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded low fat cheddar jack cheese.
Fajita green chile enchiladas instructions
- Start by letting your chicken breast soak up fajita marinade this is Wegman's brand. I let it marinade for about 6 hours while I was at the pool.
- You can cook it however you prefer. I like the airfryer because it locks the flavor, cooks fast and everything stays moist. My chicken took about 20 minutes with some turning..
- While your chicken is cooking chop up your fajita veggies. I grabbed a packet already made up. Toss them in a nonstick pan. It's just to get them soft not fully cooked..
- When the chicken is done remove and chop up into small pieces since we're not shredding the meat.
- Toss chicken in a bowl with green chiles, fajita veggies, and cream cheese..
- Here it is all combined well.
- I weighed all of my filling and had a little over 40 ounces so that's about 5 ounces per enchilada of filling..
- After you have filled your tortillas line them up in a baking dish that has been sprayed.
- Pour your can of green chile sauce and spread out evenly.
- Top with shredded low fat Colby jack.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- Take out let it rest then serve. I topped mine with plain Greek yogurt and fresh salsa.
- MFP information 370 calories with 30 g of protein for 1 enchilada no toppings.