Korean Squash Kimchi.
You can make Korean Squash Kimchi using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Squash Kimchi
- You need 2 of yellow squash, cut into moon shape pieces.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of chilli powder.
Korean Squash Kimchi Instructions
- Chop the squash into moon shape pieces.
- Add salt to the squash pieces, mix well and set aside for 20-30 mins.
- Squeeze the water out of squash by pressing between palms of the hands.
- Marinate the water sqeezed zucchini slices with minced garlic, spring onions, salt, sugar, sesame seeds, chilli powder, and 1/2 of the sesame oil for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, heat the remaining sesame oil in a skillet..
- Add the marinated zucchini slices to the hot sesame oil and saute for 5 mins on medium-high heat..
- Serve as a side to Jasmine rice.